The Return of the Return of Blogger the Terrible.

Monday, April 2, 2012

For those of you who don't know (which is likely all of you, as I don't know why anyone would have this bit of trivia taking up space in their heads) Blogger the Terrible is my 6' tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Viking counterpart. She's a person of great reknown, only no one knows it because BtT only shows up when I don't blog for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Then, as soon as I come to post, she runs away and hides in fjord somewhere, wearing brass armor and one of those hats with the horns on it.

Now that my delusional counterparts are out of the way...

I've been a bad blogger. I was never a particularly good blogger, but I've been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad blogger lately. But that doesn't mean I don't have an excuse.

I've been busy.

I've sent back the revised version of Premeditated and am waiting for word on Arclight. I've done some Super-Suzie revisions on Sing Down the Stars, which will hopefully be out in the wild very soon. And now, I'm back to finishing up Arclight 2.

I'd thought to have it finished by the end of March, but it wasn't due as soon as I thought, so I set it aside to do Premeditated and SDtS. Hopefully, I'll have draft 1 to Suzie by the end of April. For some odd reason, I seem to be hand writing most of this one on a yellow legal pad, so it's taking time to transfer it to Word.

So that's it. No real news to report, just me being a busy writer person and pretending I'm all professional and stuff.

Laters. (And if you see a Viking lurking about, don't worry, she's just guarding the place until I wander back through.

2 Chiming In:

leegomez said...

Can't say I haven't missed your blog posts, but looking forward to hearing about/reading the projects you've got going now. So things even out :)

Didn't see your BtT, but she probably recognizes my own Terrible Blogger figurehead. It's less viking, more Celt/Spanish/Czech, but still muy terrible. :)

Matthew MacNish said...

You can not blog as much as you need to, as long as it results in you selling a book that we can buy and then enjoy reading.

Post a Comment